Corporate Finance Consulting
A prime concern for many companies is to obtain the required bank financing to support their business growth and improve their relationship with their banker. Unfortunately, banking is becoming more difficult and many companies fail to secure credit facilities for a host of reasons. With our solid banking experience and connections within the banking sector we are able offer value-added services to our clients and support them with their banking requirements.
We will help clients to secure bank financing, optimize their liquidity, company rating and banking communication. We also offer Interim Financial Management & External CFO solutions.
- Support corporate clients in their banking relationship with existing / prospective banks and to obtain financing
- Prepare clients for their banking meeting and which questions to expect
- Provide an assessment of companies financials / rating and identification of weaknesses from a bankers point of view
- Recommendation on improving clients balance sheet / income statement in order to make the company more bankable / attractive for a bank
- Improve the communication with existing / prospective banks as well as the company rating
- To assess / optimize the existing credit facilities and security structure and develop a finance concept in line with companies strategy
- Joining of bankers meeting / events, when requested
- Identification and reduction of banking fees
- Support in other financial transactions regarding e.g. Merger & Acquisition and Due Diligence of potential companies
- We also offer Interim Financial Management & act as temporary External CFO